I. Scope of report acceptance:
(1) Reporting and accusing organizations and employees of China Yangtze River Three Gorges Group Co., Ltd. in violation of party discipline, party regulations, national laws and regulations, and group company rules and regulations;
(2) Appeals against party discipline and disciplinary action or other dissatisfaction that should be accepted by the discipline inspection and supervision department of China Yangtze River Three Gorges Group Co., Ltd.
(3) Criticism and suggestions on the disciplinary inspection and supervision work of the group company and its disciplinary inspection and supervision staff.
2. Reports that do not fall within the scope of Article 1 above will be forwarded to relevant departments and units for processing in accordance with regulations.
3. The reporter should report the problem by himself, so that we can handle the report more quickly and effectively.
4. Promote and encourage real-name reporting (please fill in accurate contact information such as real name, mobile phone or work phone number, work unit and position, etc.) in order to understand the situation in a timely and accurate manner. Priority shall be given to those identified as real-name reports. We will strictly protect and protect the personal privacy of the reporter.
5. The reporter shall be responsible for the truthfulness of the facts reported. Whistle-blowers shall abide by national laws and regulations, and shall not harm the interests of the state, society, collectives and the legitimate rights of other citizens. The report should reflect the problem objectively and truthfully. It should not rely on subjective assertions or hearsay. It must not fabricate, distort facts or create false evidence, falsely accuse others, frame others, not incite, coerce, induce by property, manipulate others behind the scenes, or borrow in the name of reporting To seize illegal benefits. Those who deliberately fabricate facts by false reports, frame false accusations against others, or create incidents in the name of reporting to interfere with normal social public order shall be dealt with seriously in accordance with relevant party discipline and party regulations; suspected crimes will be transferred to judicial authorities for processing.
6. After the report reflects the problem, we will promptly report the information such as the acceptance and final processing results to the reporter. Please keep the relevant contact information open.